Psychology and Climate Change End-of-Semester Poster Session
- 6:00 PM
Thursday Dec 7, 2017
Smail Gallery, Olin-Rice Science Center
Are worried about climate change? Do you wonder why others aren’t? What stops us from taking action? Have you ever talked with a climate denier?
If you’re interested in these questions, stop by the Psychology and Climate Change end-of-semester poster session!
Poster topics include:
- How does “pluralistic ignorance” stop action on climate change?
- Combatting climate inaction on our campus
- Motivation toward climate action
- Processing the grief of climate change
- The influence of ideology and worldview on beliefs and action
- Our “ancient brain” as a barrier to climate action
- Effective climate communication
- How to have a productive conversation with someone who disagrees with you
Contact: Christie Manning, email@example.com
This event is for: Students and Faculty
Sponsored By: Environmental Studies
Categories: Front Page Events and Campus Events